Dirty Days
Blogger is so annoying when it comes to uploading photos.
Yesyesyesyesyes i'm back i've changed into a completely narcisstic blogskin and you eyes may bleed from the intense sexay purple.
I feel smelly. I need a shower. I wonder if other people can smell me too.
BEP is pumping in my ears
making me feel like dancing all night long with you.
Just sent sam off to aussie on sunday. Yet another friend absorbed down under. Her depature is so abrupt, i couldn't really comprehend it until she was really gone. I realise her going off also kinda marks the hiatus of my campha craziness. Oh crazy week is gone for sure. I'll miss squeezing into bed with you dear, walking chillaxly at the dead of night and talking about God-Know-What.
Nus MAY not be tt bad after all. Sports Camp was awesomemest, for once, i actually love my og.
I hopeth yet.