My flaws
Which I'm completely aware of
But generally accept
Are starting to get to me
Big time
To the point
Where I'm really starting to hate myself
For not trying harder
For failing all the time
All these years
Shame on me.
Shame on me
Shame on me
I always thought I was better then this
Why are all the things which I seemed to have recovered from
Coming back with greater vengence
Heads up.
Chin up.
And celebrated the malleable reality.
I don't want to take the results.
I don't want to walk back to the Ac hall
Knowing fully well that I'm not the same person
as the last time i left it.
I feel the need to curse and swear the CHA way
at the thought of going back there, seeing all those ppl again
For some really childish reason, I thoroughly enjoy being able to be extremely vulgur with all the other instructors.
I love the culture there, even though at times I catch myself missing the smart, witty conversations with the artsy/lit ppl.
One of the best part of my job
Is being with fellow instructors 24/7 for 3 good days.
Seeing them laugh
scrowl
get shagged tgt
get completely fustrated
swear whenever a camper's out of sight
and go completely mad at the end of it.
Right now I'm the audience
I watch, I enjoy myself
I've yet to speak up more
I've yet to let ppl really get to know me
For now.
I'm glad I'm a fulltimer for now.
I've got so many other things to settle.