Got this off JonChoy (my cousin)'s blog
I hate the Singaporean weather. Its so hot, humid, hazy and constantly raining. I heard that if there is sufficent global warming, some ocean current thing wll occur and there will be a new ice age. Ignoring the fact that millons or maybe billions will be killed, frostbitten or landless... I FULLY SUPPORT THE NEXT ICE AGE. I'm gonna start doing my part by eating more beans and farting more.
HAHAHHAHAHHA.
Ok. I got back from queensway camp ystd. It's like seriously the most messy/tiring/cocked up camp i had in terms of management. My fault. WHOOPS. But oh well. Really love polar for helping me hehehe. =)
My group was SO DEAD on the first day la I almost died. Plus my mirror is new so I couldn't rely on him so much. I know he tried. =) Attendence was one major cock up I CANNOT COUNT FOR NUTS. You give me things like 20 ppl, four names not in the list, 2 bb boys 2 volleyball girls who will come later AND I CANNOT CALCULATE HOW MANY I HAVE IN TOTAL. I will bring my GC to camp next time haha. Then i will get so stressed, and ask my mirror to count, and when he tells me the total, I WILL PROMPTY FORGET. So the next time i ask again (like 5 seconds later), I will ask, sure or not? isn't it (plus one or minus one) and he will stare at me, and HE will get confused.
Of all the things to do in camp, the one i suck most at is ATTENDENCE. And it's the most important thing la.
So anyway the two bbboys came AND THEY WERE SO SUPER HIGH LA. And when charles (the chief) was introducing the instructors to the whole cohort, the two of them (just the two of them) hollered:
"Steph you so sexy you look like whoo! Steph you so pretty you look like whoo! Steph you so sexy you look like whoo! Whogashaga whogashaga steph,steph! Whogashaga whogashaga steph, steph"
Crazy la. Charles called them my fanclub. Anyway I'm so glad I had the two of them la. They were like PSLs to my class. So helpful. Phew.
I realised- ok, no, I know that I have issues with my pronounciation and diction, what some ppl call my lazy talking symdrome, and most times i find tt it's ok during camps cuz i'll like mentally prepare myself for it and be on total camp mode (ie very loud) on the day itselt. But this time! I had no idea why i felt so sian gg for this camp. Maybe cuz i was dreading the sec3 batch and comparing it to the not so satisfactory bbss sec2 camp. Plus i was fresh frm my little angelic OLN girls. Anyway i was totally off this time round. TSK. must not happen again. WILL not happen.
I think i got so much more to learn from camps la! How to deal with various groups of ppl, how to instantly read them and react accordingly in the 3d2n. How to rah rah them. How to debrief them!!!! I still can't do it la. Primary school kids still can, but I really don't think sec schl kids will buy my crap but oh well. Thick skin, thick skin!
Next time i write more. wanna do a major song dump onto my ipod now. =)