<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4424756300638804079?origin\x3dhttp://asherisahappyword.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> MindFuck

I like it like that
Sunday, January 11, 2009{ 8:57 PM }

I just did a 5d4n back to back camp at bottle tree yishun. 

Great experience. 

Great people. 

I'd say I learnt a lot about myself. Screw the pay, I'm definitely going to do some more. 

Haha and I found out Krystle's working there too. Her mom's like the vp of the first schl i took. The insanely naughty/ multiple casualty schl. Wth. Singapore is really too small. And Jeremy, my childhood friend, is there too. 

I'm really grateful for my mirrors. They did an awesome job and helped me out loads. I know I wasn't really myself this week cuz it's a new environment and all and I kena my period and gastric flu on the 2nd camp, so I kinda threw a lot of work to them. They were nice enough not to complain. hee. 

The PSL (peer student leaders) of east view sec were really awesomeness. Bitchy kenneth!

I got a call from Rajes halfway and she gave me an update on SNSD's newest song HAHAHA. That's just too hilarious, getting Korean updates in the midst of camp.

CHONG WEI RONG YOU BETTER JOIN ME AND KRYS YOU LAZY SLACKER. 

Can some teacher in yishun just faster absent so I can do some relief teaching. 

Haha. I feel oddly very contented. This is a great way to start 2009.  


i loved once