I can't believe it's been so long, like almost a month since I continued watching th wgm episodes. Seriously I have time aplenty but I'm not quite sure what I do with them (apart from sleeping, which i will get to latter)
Ok wgm. HAITING CHINYEE GO WATCH IT!! It's super funny + sweet + hilarious ok! It's a variety show where they randomly pair up korean celebs and it's hilarious how they react to each other's idosnycrasies. I just watched Hwanhee and Yibo's wedding shot, which Rajes has been bugging me to watch since forever. Now I know why she kept bugging me haha.
Hwanhee and Yibo are now official my favourite couple! For whatever other episodes i can find la. Hwanhee is super hot la buaytahan already can. I tried googling him but the photos are only so-so. Haha. Here's a (rather small) screenshot!

This is where he's lazying ard his traditional house and just bluffed his 'wife', Yibo, that he's not watching her program on tv (when he actually is). So when he hangs up, he smiles cheekily. HAHHAHAH. HOTNESS!
And this is his attire for the wedding shoot!!
And this is one of their wedding photos. Nice right! She's jumping on the sofa and he tosses her the bouquet.
Haha. It's so hilarious how Hwanhee's always trying to act indifferent and uncaring and Yibo's like super hyper and affectionate and in their weird way they really suit each other. HAHA
Ok here's the clip go watch! Watching wgm really makes me wanna find some hilarious guy and get married too HAHA.