Anger
I'm quite disappointed with the outcome of today.
This day was planned so long ago and due to some idiotic decisions of some ppl everything is cancelled. WTH ppl, it has been two years already, why the hell are we bringing up ancient grudges?? Our gatherings are already so sparse through out the years and what kind of idiotic decision is it to invite ppl who are going to piss other people off and ruin the whole day with feelings of oh-my-god-why-is-she-here and wah-lao-things-don't-change??!
And what kind of rubbish is emailing EVERYONE including offending person such blunt declarations i-hate-you-therefore-i'm-not-coming? TACTLESS. And what kind of retarded system do we have that there are no updates whatsoever from the organiser to inform us that offending person is not coming anymore?
And what the hell is boycotting today going to do except waste a day when we are all free? And why the hell would they allow such insignificant detail like offending person's presence to spoil OUR CLIQUE'S time tgt when clearly the simplest solution is to tell offending person not to come or else meet up somewhere else without her.
Clearly that course of action won't hurt her feelings cuz an insulting email has already been sent. Precisely what purpose does email seeks to do? Is it another opportunity to throw snide comments at offending person to show just how much the sender hates her? EH, HELLO, WE KNOW.
So why can't you stick your head high, i know you're perfectly capable, and just show up? Clearly everyone in the clique enjoys your presence and would side with you, and boycotting would only show that offending person is the winner. YOU DO NOT WIN WHEN YOU BOYCOT. YOU ARE ONLY RUNNING AWAY. I'm just so disappointed that she chose not to come and fight for our day together like i thought she would. Or maybe i'm just assuming wrongly?!
And wth, so everything is cancelled like super last minute. I don't know what's everyone's problem man. I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just fustrated by the way things turn out. And don't dare anyone get angry by this post, cuz after all this rubbish I deserve to rant a little. People in my clique should know that I'm extremely fond of them and I'm only angry cuz I really wanted to see you guys and it's going to take another thousand dog years till we're all free again.