HEHE ripped this from Shirley's blog. Too pretty to resist.
Huh I just realised I wrote the exact same thing as her. I swear they are original words and I copiedth not.

The Rules:
1. Answer each of the questions below using the Flickr search engine.
2. Choose a photo from the first three pages.
3. Copy the URL of your favorite photo into this site: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
4. Then share with the world.
1. First name: Stephenie. Haha all the stephenie meyer/twilight stuff came out la. shit
2. Favorite food: chocolate. but macarons came out too and so i grabbed them
3. Hometown: yishun. pretty right!! I jog pass this block all the time
4. Favorite colour: purple.
5. Celebrity crush: jason mraz!! same as shirleys, but i picked a different picture. HE IS SO CUTE RIGHT!
6. Favorite drink: water also same as shirley's. haha. I HAVE to have water whenever I go out. If i'm out the whole day I'll carry a 1.5l bottle. haha
7. Dream vacation: Japan
8. Favorite dessert: Ice cream. the pic shows penguins wanting ice cream haha.
9. What I want to be when I grow up: a dusty old bookshop. HAHA ok no i typed in 'myself' and it came out and i thought that was really nice. warm, welcoming, full of knowledge, and a little kooky.
10. What I love most in the world: God. I picked the one with the sky (ie representing God and creation duh) and the people looking like they're having a good time tgt. Looks like it could be a cover of a hillsong album hurhur.
11. One word that describes me: i put in dream and what do you know, out came major peace/love/hippie stuff. Fab.
12. My LiveJournal name Blogspot la. Asher is a happy word.
Speaking of the last pic, this is what the owner of the photo wrote:
"So I was browsing through the emotive protraits section of deviantart.com earlier today, and I was shocked and horrfied at the amount of kids posting pictures wherein they had cut themselves.
So as an attempt at a deterrent, I have gone over all of my scars in a biro.
I am fifteen days away from being sixteen years of age, and what do I have to show for my life?
One hundred and six self inflicted scars that will be with me for the rest of my life.
Plus three words carved into my flesh, Asher and Key at the top of my left arm, and Happy on my left thigh.
At the time I thought I was cool, part of the 'emo scene', now I realise what a fool I was.
These scars will never fade, they are permanent. On my wedding day I will not be able to wear the style of dress I want because of them.
I have absolutely no confidence in my body, because it is so flawed by these scars,
scars I gave myself to try and be cool.
It is not cool. "
Wth those are some seriously deep scars la. I have cut myself before (don't tell you where, but definitely not on my arms what kind of attention seeking sob do you think I am?), and actually I have to admit the pain was a good relief, at least a temporal one, at that point of shittiness. Where there was a lack of pain, a rather alarming amount of blood made up for it. That was where I cut somewhere that was quite dangerous but was a bit too stupid to realise at tt point of time.
But those were damn shitty, isolated moments la. I'm not proud of it. I should be stronger than this. And I certainly DO NOT cut myself to show off my scars like some pathetic emo kids try to. "Oh look at me, this are my scars, I am so filled with all the anguish of the world, I don't smile and I am emo and brooding and can't put on eyeliner propertly. Watch me mourn over my inner angst." Fuck off, posers. If you want to cut, cut discreetly, so that only you and you yourself will know your inner moment of turmoil (and it better be like really, really low points in your life and not some exaggerated delusions), and that you keep your scars as a reminder of how you have since overcome it and survived and are happy now. To show your pain by cutting one's self in such obviously reavealing body parts esp arms??!! is equivilent to standing in the middle of orchard road and yelling, "LOOK EVERYBODY, I ANGST AND I AM A LOSER WHO CAN'T CONTROL MY EMOTIONS AND HENCE HAVE TO SEEK ATTENTION IN A SO-CALLED SUBTLE WAY!"
Phew end of emo rant. I've never really said this before but have always believed it. Cutting should not, i repeat, SHOULD NOT be done excessively, certainly not on a regular basis, otherwise, go get some psychiatric treatment la. And it shouldn't be used as some manipulative tool to blatantly show the whole world one's moment of weakness