<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4424756300638804079?origin\x3dhttp://asherisahappyword.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> MindFuck

I like it like that
Wednesday, December 31, 2008{ 11:53 PM }
hello 2009!
This is what i just wrote on the pages of my diary. 

2009

I resolve not to have any resolutions this year, cuz I never stick to them anyway, and they usually end up as benchmarks for my annual failures. 

This year, like last year, I shall remain spontaneous and mad. 

And I'll continue to appreciated the little things in life.

Cuz it was so great doing that in 2008

Happy new year!


















OK fine there's really one thing I want in 2009

To be less lazy/procrastinationg. (sigh this one again)
I think that's my most major flaw in 08
And that's the one tt's gg to screw up my a level results URGH!

I will push myself this year. 
I will seek God/inspiration everyday. Either or, or both.

To find a purpose in life

To live it large. 
To live it high. 













OK fine here are my guidelines anyways. GUIDELINES, nothing more. 
1)lose weight (sigh yet a repeatition AGAIN)
2)Make lots of moolah
3)catch up/hang out a lot more with all my friends
4)redo my room by this weekend haha
5)get a dslr with lens
6)um driving lisence?!
7)make more moolah
8)to give YOU some tender loving care. HAHA 

ok that's it i want to see if i can see fireworks from my house. 

I'm avoiding the crazed crowd this year. 



i loved once