All i want for chirstmas
Haha. I forgot to say thanks
To HaiTing (your craziness and enthusiasm ARE YOU MAD?!HAHA and crazy infectious laughter) and ChinnYee. You know I love you, byotch.
To WangGuan and Grace. For just acceptence.
And of course WeiRong. Sorry for making things difficult HAHAH too bad I'm sure things'll be fine soon!
This recovery period took me a grand total
Of 1 day
Spent watching gossip girls and project runway
"VELCOME TO PROJECT RUNWAY."
"DESIGNERS. You have. 5 minutes to complete your designs and send your models to the Tressemme makeup and hairsaloon."
"Fierce fabulous flawless. All of the above"
"This is party, this is business, and this is moonay maker"
Such a fantastically long recovery time
Makes me wonder if I'm thawing
Maybe I'll forever be heartless HAHA.
All i want for chirstmas..... is you
and you
and you
and you!
and chocolates, thanks.