<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4424756300638804079?origin\x3dhttp://asherisahappyword.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> MindFuck

I like it like that
Friday, May 23, 2008{ 12:12 AM }
Aha! A second revival!
Hello Weirong! =D

HAHA you're the only one reading this blog, cuz you're the only one I bothered to invite! FEEL HONOURED, RIGHT NOW.

I don't even know why I bother blogging. I was looking through my lower sec archive at http://ava-lon.diaryland.com, and I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. None of the references. None of the inside jokes. So stupid la. Sure blogging is ambiguous and vauge at certain times, but not to its owner, can??

Anyways! I think I shall force myself to blog.
Because I succumb to peer pressure . Because I want to stop hiding my thoughts and emotions under a rock. Because I want leave my legacy behind! Like shit. You know, leave shit behind? And I want to do it as explicitly as possible so that when I'm 50 and looking at my archives, I can actually! understand! whats going on!

Today's the last day of school. But that bitchface art teacher of mine want me to be back in tmr. Seriously that guy has an emotional range of a child. SO NOT PROFESSIONAL. I hate him. Even though he did get me into the school.

Mash potatoes didn't come in for econs again. Spent it playing this stupid takatakataka PON game on almeric's psp. SO BACKWARD AND RETARDED, CAN. But I like.
Would have rather spent the time talking unceasingly, but oh well no amount of time would be enough for me.

Haha and Nessa was complaining of CAN, LIKE, ALREADY being badly used in sentences, like, for example, 'Stop it already!' or 'He's such a bitchface, can!', etc. BIMBOTSPEAK!

Ac has taught me how to
a)be a bimbo! I am bimbo! I am B-I-M..... I am bimbo! I am bimbo
b)be a bitch. hehe. Oh what to do, in order to survive.

Cafe-ed with partial class today, i.e 6 of us. Did the whole 'would you rather' questions. Like, would you rather cheat on your boyfriend, or cheat on your best friend, i.e sleep with ur bestie's bf. Or, would you rather have your partner have a one night stand with someone else, or fall in love with someone else but keep chaste?

So funny. Haha. As if I have a boyfriend. Oh wait, I mean, as if I have a girlfriend. Cuz you know I'm on a man fast. Not that there's any difference if I don't fast, haha. Anyways, my point is, AS IF I'M ATTACHED LUH. My problem is not what I would do about idiotic partners, it's getting a partner!! HAHA. QUICK PPL FIND ME ONE.

And Weirong, STOP DELETING MY PHOTOS!!!!!!!! I NOTICE YOU KNOW!!!

Haha that's it for today. =D



Labels: , ,



i loved once